13 October, 2016

NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM SWATCHES

Hi guys!!!

I hope you are well?

My most popular blog post to date is my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream swatches from 2012! Back then I only had 10 shades and now I have 32 so this updated collection post had been a long time coming. There are a few shades I don't have as unfortunately we can't get all the newer colours in the UK - boo! Not only have I swatched all the colours for you but I have also filmed a swatch video on my channel so you can get a better view of the shade being worn.

I absolutely love NYX SMLCs so much and wear them every day and those who personally know me are probably sick and tired of hearing me rave about them so much. Even my collegues have picked up on my habit of popping to Selfridges every week in search for another lippy. It's not my fault Selfridges never restock properly - I have been WAITING MONTHS for Dubai and still no luck!

Anyway, here are the swatches on me in natural daylight. My all time favourite shades are Antwerp and Cannes. The perfect pink and nude for Indian/Asian skin-tone like mine.



Please watch my swatch video below, hit like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already.



Love,
 photo naheeda-signature_zpsa1de6794.png

No comments:

Post a Comment