27 March, 2016

ARTIS MAKEUP BRUSHES - ELITE COLLECTION

Artis brushes have been on my wishlist ever since they became popular with all the youtube beauty gurus so when I received them from my best friend for my birthday I was jumping for joy! Before taking the brushes out of their packaging I had a good stare at the beautiful shiny mirrored handles, ever so afraid of getting my finger prints all over it! The handles have a rubberised grip on the front and back so are easy to hold onto whilst applying makeup. They are very sturdy and have the softest bristles ever. The brushes are available to purchase singly or in a set of 3 or 5 from Net-A-Porter.
Love, Naheeda x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I really love this makeup brush set that you attached on your blog. I found it more helpful and easy to use.If you are interesting try to visit here: http://blushies.com/. Thank you for this one! :)

    ReplyDelete