11 October, 2015

PRIMARK HAIR CHALK

Hi Guys!
I have been wanting to dye my hair blue, green and pink (not together!) for some time now but I just can't risk damaging my overly bleached hair even more. By chance I saw these coloured hair chalks whilst shopping in Primark last week and had to try them out. 
To anyone thinking of purchasing Primark hair chalk:
If you have blonde to medium brown hair then go for it as the colours have a better chance of showing up. My hair is currently red so the pink and green didn't show up at all but the blue and purple seemed to show quite well. I have no idea if any of the colours would be visible on my natural black hair so if you have dark hair be sure to check out some reviews first! The product is quite messy as the chalk gets all over your fingers and clothes so be sure to wear an old top that you don't mind getting dirty. The hair chalk is temporary and only lasts for the duration of your day/night out and washes away with water. Please watch the video above and let me know if you have any questions. 
Love, Naheeda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment