09 October, 2015

HOW TO LAYER YOUR OWN HAIR


I have been cutting and layering my own hair for nearly 2 years now - not only because it saves me a lot of money but also because I am never fully satisfied with they way it looks after a trip at the hair dressers! The above is a picture was taken before my hair cut and the below images show what it looked like after. I also filmed myself layering my own hair so please watch my short video below and subscribe to my YouTube channel: LoveNaheeda! xx


Please give me a thumbs up if you like what you see! Subscribe here.
Love, Naheeda xx

2 comments:

  1. DIY is a great idea. I was never happy with the salons either. They always cut it too short or did what they wanted, not what I asked for. I have been salon free for a few years now, while I do the search and destroy on my split ends, I leave the trimming to my guy. Mine is now down to my elbows and it is full, silky and so soft. I have no intentions of letting some hack at the salon near it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DIY is a great idea. I was never happy with the salons either. They always cut it too short or did what they wanted, not what I asked for. I have been salon free for a few years now, while I do the search and destroy on my split ends, I leave the trimming to my guy. Mine is now down to my elbows and it is full, silky and so soft. I have no intentions of letting some hack at the salon near it.

    ReplyDelete