23 July, 2014

AFTERNOON TEA AT HARRODS

If you live in London or ever get the chance to visit then you must go for afternoon tea at Harrods. I went with my best friend and we had the loveliest time chit chatting over tea and scones. We were served a tier of finger sandwiches, scones, pastries and cakes along with our choice of tea. The waiters were extremely polite and attentive and topped up our tea every time we reached the bottom of the cup. The tea room itself, called The Georgian, was grand, traditional and beautifully lit with huge chandeliers. All in all it was a delightful experience and I wouldn't hesitate to go again.


3 comments:

  1. Next time, you really should take me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nahheda, thanks for your comment, I had no idea you had a new blog and a new haircut! well I also chopped my hair so there you go! hello new look!
    You look great!! what´s new with you? we should catch up sometime!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete