09 April, 2014

ANGELINA, PARIS

On our flight to Paris we met a friendly French man who recommended going to Angelina for the 'Best hot chocolate in Paris'. So on our way back from The Louvre we popped in to see what all the fuss was about and my goodness, he couldn't have been more right because I had never tasted hot chocolate so good in my life! We also had some delightful pastries which were so beautiful to look at that you wouldn't want to eat them. The hot, thick and chocolatey mouthfuls of Angelina's hot chocolate has had me craving it ever since and I am now on a mission to find hot chocolate just as good here, in London.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that hot chocolate does look amazing!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy! Loving you blog girl!
    Love Keyta

    www.TheWayfarer.co

    ReplyDelete