19 March, 2014

LOVE LOCK BRIDGE, PARIS

For my birthday I was lucky enough to receive tickets to Paris from my best friend! We have just come back from our Paris trip and couldn't have gone at a better time. The weather was kind to us and it wasn't packed with tourists (not that I mind if it was). We stayed in the Latin Quarter (5th arr) which was the perfect location for us first-timers. As soon as we got to the hotel we didn't waste any time and headed straight to the Love Lock Bridge which was only a short walk away and something I have always wanted to see. Needless to say, it was pretty amazing - the bridge, the padlocks, the messages... J'adore!!


4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, I have always wanted to visit the bridge. Looks like you had a good time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's so beautiful I went there twice x

    ReplyDelete