31 December, 2013

WOMAN IN BLACK

I went to the theatre with my sister on Sunday to watch my favourite film in action, Dirty Dancing! We had a matinee performance so took the opportunity to take some outfit posts in the daylight! Central London is such a beautiful place to take photos - at eye level everyone is rushing around, moody and pushing each other out of the way but if you take a minute to look up you will see the beauty that is intricately detailed architecture on old English buildings.
 Coat - John Lewis
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - M&S
Scarf - Wallis
 photo naheeda-signature_zpsa1de6794.png

11 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful Masha Allah!
    Do visit mine
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your city! Went there last year, and im planning to go in August again. Beautiful photos.
    MyStyleDiary
    AcneStudiosGIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you dear and you cant go wrong with black outfit i really liked your fur scarf is it a scarf or collar??
    http://wardrobeofstylefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I think your blog is very good i found it on google I think will come back again
    jeux bus


    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! I miss Trafalgar yar! :(
    Your lipstick looks stunning on you!

    Following you now!


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest | facebook

    ReplyDelete