04 August, 2013

PHOTO-SHOOT WITH GAVINA DHILLON

Skirt - New Look
Top - Massimo Dutti
Choker - Etsy

Last week I had the pleasure of modelling for Gavina for her photography portfolio. The sun was at it's brightest and we had such fun shooting at Richmond Park whilst taking inspiration from Britain's Next Top Model (LOL). I'm more than happy with how the photos came out and hope you like them too! Thank you Gavina xxx

To see more of Gavina's work: www.flickr.com/photos/gavinadhillonphotography
Gavina's photography blog: www.gavinadhillonphotography.blogspot.co.uk
Gavina's style & beauty blog: www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk (you will love her outfits!)
Gavina's vlog channel: www.youtube.com/vlogswithgavina

Have a look at the 'behind the scenes' video of the photoshoot on her channel here.

 photo naheeda-signature_zpsa1de6794.png

10 comments:

  1. Love the pics! You look gorgeous and your outfit is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for modelling for me! BINTM loving haha. You looked amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gavina, I had a lot of fun x

      Delete
  3. the photos are wonderful and you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pink skirt, so summery!!

    I've just started a new blog where I find cheap Ebay fashion, I would love it if you dropped by:)

    http://finditfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete