01 April, 2013

ROME PHOTO REEL + VLOG


If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter then you would have already been bombarded with my Rome holiday photos! I went with my sister and friend and we had an amazing weekend away in the heart of Italy. With stunning architecture, cobbled roads and cosy authentic restaurants, Rome is easily one if the most beautiful cities in the world!
We went to the Colosseum, Vatican City, Castel Sant'angelo, Fontana di Trevi and the Pantheon. I couldn't tell you which one was my favourite as they were all so beautiful!
You'll be pleased to know that I vlogged while I was there so don't forget to check out the video below! x
Please comment and subscribe to my channel LoveNaheeda if you want to see more videos! x

8 comments:

  1. Loved the video!!!!
    and yes, the street opposite the Piazza di Spagna, is the main one for designer shoppping, Via Condotti.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piazza di Spanga is SO beautiful! I can't wait to go back there for shopping! X

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos and I loved the video! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been to Rome!!!!!!!!!! I love this city, nice pics Naheeda, you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and it was amazing - thank you!! X

      Delete
  4. Ive always wanted to visit rome it looks beautiful! You look really prettty. What lippy are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm wearing Love Forever by MAC xx

      Delete