06 April, 2013

LEOPARD PRINT AND TAN

Here's an outfit I wore in Rome which I have been wanting to wear for ages but couldn't due to London's crappy weather. I honestly can't remember the the last time I went out without a jacket or coat - can you? Although I could wear this outfit in London with a coat I really don't want to because I almost think it's too busy to add another layer of clothing on top of it - and not to mention the fact that I suffer from hot flushes like ALL DAY, EVERY DAY so I can only wear a thin top under my coat. Anyway, I bought these tan jeans from Zara around 6 months ago and I can't believe I haven't worn them sooner. They're skinny at the bottom so I could easily swap my casual boots for a pair of red killer heels and transition into a day to night look. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Naheeda! I've seen you left a comment on my blog, but I don't know how it appeared on Blogger, because I have Disqus on my blog. It never happened before and I'm really confused.. Anyway, thanks :) Nice outfit! I can't walk in heels either :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think your blog came up on my blogger feed - can't remember! X

      Delete
  2. you look so sultry and model-esss in the first pic! it's like you're trying to seduce us with your eyes - IT'S TOTALLY WORKING! very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Sam this comment made me laugh out loud xx

      Delete
  3. Really nice outfit - love it! I totally agree about constantly wearing a coat or jacket in London, it's quite depressing really o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's so annoying, I'm still wearing my winter coats! X

      Delete
  4. Hey...love the look on you!

    Wats the lip brand&color u r wearing...? Totally love it....it's looks to be true matte...hope it's not drying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Geena, I'm wearing Limecrime Velvetines in Suedeberry and I don't find it drying at all x

      Delete