24 June, 2012

FLORAL MAXI DRESS

Who doesn't love a blogger meet? I sure do, and this week I met up with lots of lovely ladies who I can now call my friends. The sun was out and it was a perfect day for a picnic in Regents Park. We all brought food to share and there was more than plenty to go around - so much that sadly we had to throw some of it away. There were 12 of us in total and there's no doubt that we'll be seeing each other again.

I decided to do something different with my hair seeing as I rarely have the chance to do anything with it. I did a fishtail plait and wore my Luxy clip-in extensions to thicken it. It may look hard but it's dead easy! I even did it on Ayesha to show the girls.

26 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice day!
    So sad that you had to throw some of the food away.
    LOVE the fishtail plait! It really is easy to do. I've been growing out my hair to do it haha! Such a beautiful hairdo. Love the dress, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'll be doing more of that hairstyle now that my hair has grown out. I've been growing it for ages because I'm always quick to cut it! X

      Delete
  2. gorgeous! love the plait x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you all look lovely. I love blogger meet ups :) That fishtail plait is amazing, I'd love to be able to do them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's dead easy once you've tried it. X

      Delete
  4. Love your maxi dress! Gorgeous colour, looks lovely xo

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte, I don't usually wear yellow-ey tones but I think I might be converted now :) x

      Delete
  5. looks like such a perfect day! and I'm so jealous of ther fish tail braid!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was so sunny for once! Your hair is so long, so you could easily do the fishtail! X

      Delete
  6. Lovely!


    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress, you look gorgeous! I might try this plait since my hair is getting longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My next post will be a tutorial x

      Delete
  8. you look amazing! I can't wait for my hair to get longer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is my favourite outfit post of yours so far, excellent photography! I wish I could go to blogger meet-ups, but I never hear of any in Manchester :( xxx

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!!! Blogger meets look like the most fun thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is really pretty! I wish I could meet some of my blog friends too one day. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete